Halaman

Ahad, 3 Jun 2012

don't judge the book by it's cover~~only if you're million times better.TQ.

assalamualaikum w.b.t

heyya!!
tak hengat bape ari da tak hapdet
almaklumlah
da bz sejak seminggu ni
bangun tido masak kat laki
pastu pegi keje
tapi part yang paling best dalam seminggu ni
dapat lunch hari-hari ngan mr iron man
balek keje ngan iron man
pastu balek umah malam study 
pastu tido
n besok repeat again above list.

~~~~pheww!!

korang penah tak rase cam ape yang aku rase skang ni..
once a time dulu
aku bukan aku yang skang ni

dulu aku dah tak tau ape yang aku carik dalam hidup ni
aku yang kaku melihat masa lalu
aku yang tak punya pilihan untuk diri sendiri
aku yang kononnya takde masa depan

i finally found my dreams-hopes-strength
yang aku hilang selama 8 tahun dulu

even he is not perfect for everyone
but he is just too perfect for me
i ♥ when i just can be myself when i'm with him
i ♥ when he told me i'm witty + gedik tahap gaban
I ♥ when he just called me to ask what am i studying today
i ♥ when he should wake up earlier just to send me to class
i just ♥ when he rushed back from work just to pick me up
i ♥ to wait the good morning message
even sometimes he called me BODOH,BANGANG & GILER!!
for my stupidest jokes
i just ♥ who the way you are

unfortunately
they only saw your dark side
which is they fear could destroys me!
they only got 'GOOD SIDE'
which they always forget all of us got our BAD SIDE

*credit::uncle google*
May Allah bless our story..

akek gedik.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...